Sunday, November 13, 2016

BEST Teacher Nail Polish EVER - on SALE this week!!

Quick NOTICE: This is for the week of November 13 - 19, 2016. Offer good online and in stores.

When you are touching as many things as Teachers ALL DAY EVERY DAY you need a nail polish that stands up with you. I am a nail polish junkie and I have tried them all: OPI, Sally, Gel, Orly, Salon, you name them.



My favorite is the new Essie Gel Couture which usually sells for 11.50 each - you need the color and the top Gel Coat. (Click here to see the complete list of my 10 Best Gifts for Techy Teachers).




This week at ULTA the Holiday Combo set is 18.50. THEN apply the 3.50 coupon for purchases over 15.00 and you have purchased the best nail polish combo for 15.00. That is almost like getting one bottle for free.



If you have ANY teachers or nail polish lovers on your list I GUARANTEE that this is a winner and your budget goes a lot further with this deal. Happy Gifting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment