Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pinterest to PicMonkey: Just Right Books Poster in a Flash

I saw the cutest diagram on Pinterest (where else?) and I LOVE the direct connection for kids. Just Right Books are definitely a discussion point for Library this time of year. Popped the info into picmonkey and now I have a poster that will help me illustrate the analogy. I also thought using a sporty "boy" bike would help me grab more attention than the girl holding up her fingers.


Feel free to use this image in your library. I use and recommend posterrazor (for mac) to create poster for my Library. Upload, size to your need, print and laminate! Much easier and less expensive than a run to Kinkos. If you are using a pc, rasterbator (still hate that name!) is the same program.





The original diagram from Pinterest, via Teacher2Teacher Help

No comments:

Post a Comment