Saturday, July 30, 2016

Third ULTIMATE Bulletin Board Collection in ONE PLACE

WOW! I get it, I totally do. My Bulletin Board Posts are BY FAR my most popular. Here we go, I have pulled together the best bulletin boards from all over the web IN ONE PLACE.


There are soooo many beautiful boards everywhere but when I choose boards I have very specific criteria:

 A board must make maximum impact with minimum words.
Can I recreate this quickly? I have a central board in the school and change frequently.
Is this current and of interest to KIDS?

When possible I have cited the origin of all boards. If yours is here and I haven't given you credit PLEASE let me know so I can fix that.









 www.mrsstembrarian.blogspot.com


 Anderson Branch Library Lincoln, Nebraska


via Colette Cassinelli Flickr


 Busy Miss B www.beulauhdj.blogspot.com







www.literaryhoots.com 



www.literaryhoots.com

 www.flourescentbeigeblog.com



No comments:

Post a Comment